From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Pied Piper Malone|
|Directed by||Alfred E. Green|
|Written by||Thomas J. Geraghty (screenplay, intertitles)|
|Story by||Booth Tarkington|
|Produced by||Adolph Zukor|
Jesse L. Lasky
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Pied Piper Malone is a 1924 American silent comedy drama film directed by Alfred E. Green and starring Thomas Meighan. The Famous Players-Lasky produced the film and Paramount Pictures distributed.
- Thomas Meighan as Jack Malone
- Lois Wilson as Patty Thomas
- Emma Dunn as Mother Malone
- Charles Stevenson as James P. Malone
- George Fawcett as Captain Clarke
- Cyril Ring as Charles Crosby Jr.
- Claude Brook as Charles Crosby Sr.
- Joseph Burke as Mr. Thomas
- Peaches Jackson as Betty Malone
- Charles Winninger as Louie, the barber
- Hugh Cameron as Photographer
- Dorothy Walters as Housekeeper
- Pearl Sindelar as Malone sister
- Marie Schaefer as Malone sister
- Elizabeth Henry as Malone sister
- Helen Mack as Child (credited as Helen Macks)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.