Pride of the Marines (1936 film)
|Pride of the Marines|
|Directed by||D. Ross Lederman|
|Screenplay by||Harold Shumate|
|Based on||Pride of the Marines|
1921 story in Red Book Magazine
by Gerald Beaumont
|Produced by||Robert North|
|Cinematography||Benjamin H. Kline|
|Edited by||Richard Cahoon|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
Pride of the Marines is a 1936 American comedy film directed by D. Ross Lederman.
- Charles Bickford as Steve Riley
- Florence Rice as Molly Malone
- Robert Allen as Larry Allen
- Thurston Hall as Col. Gage
- Ward Bond as Gunner Brady
- George McKay as Mac McCabe
- Joe Sawyer as Tennessee
- ^ Hal Erickson (2014). "Pride of the Marines". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Archived from the original on December 7, 2014. Retrieved November 29, 2014.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.