From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Priorities on Parade|
|Directed by||Albert S. Rogell|
|Screenplay by||Art Arthur|
|Produced by||Sol C. Siegel|
Betty Jane Rhodes
Barbara Jo Allen
|Cinematography||Daniel L. Fapp|
|Edited by||Arthur P. Schmidt|
|Music by||Victor Young|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Priorities on Parade is a 1942 American musical film directed by Albert S. Rogell and written by Art Arthur. The film stars Ann Miller, Johnny Johnston, Jerry Colonna, Betty Jane Rhodes, Barbara Jo Allen, Harry Barris, Eddie Quillan and Dave Willock. The film was released on July 23, 1942, by Paramount Pictures.
- Ann Miller as Donna D'Arcy
- Johnnie Johnston as Johnny Draper
- Jerry Colonna as Jeep Jackson
- Betty Jane Rhodes as Lee Davis
- Barbara Jo Allen as Mariposa Ginsbotham
- Harry Barris as Harvey Erkimer
- Eddie Quillan as Sticks O'Hara
- Dave Willock as Push Gasper
- Nick Cockrane as Frank
- Rod Cameron as Stage Manager
- Arthur Loft as E. V. Hartley
- The Debonnaires as Specialty Act
- William Forrest as Col. Reeves
- Warren Ashe as Psych. Test Administrator
- Lee Shumway as Jones
- "Priorities on Parade (1942) - Overview". TCM.com. 1942-07-22. Retrieved 2015-03-21.
- T.S. (1942-07-23). "Movie Review - Priorities on Parade - THE SCREEN; 'Priorities on Parade,' a Film in Which Airplane Plant Is Invaded by Swing Band, Comes to the Paramount". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-03-21.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.