From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Racketeers of the Range|
|Directed by||D. Ross Lederman|
|Screenplay by||Oliver Drake|
|Story by||Bernard McConville|
|Produced by||Bert Gilroy|
|Edited by||Frederic Knudtson|
|Music by||Roy Webb|
Racketeers of the Range is a 1939 American Western film directed by D. Ross Lederman from a screenplay by Oliver Drake, based on Bernard McConville's story. Produced and distributed by RKO Radio Pictures, the film was released on May 26, 1939. and stars George O'Brien, Chill Wills, and Marjorie Reynolds.
- George O'Brien as Barney O'Dell
- Chill Wills as Whopper Hatch
- Marjorie Reynolds as Helen Lewis
- Gay Seabrook as Penny Jones
- Robert Fiske as Roger Whitlock
- John Dilson as William J. Benson
- Monte Montague as Joe Larkin
- Bud Osborne as Hank
- Ben Corbett as Dutch
- Ray Whitley as Ray Whitley
- Cactus Mack as Flash Gilbert
- Frankie Marvin as Skeeter Potts
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.