From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Lewis D. Collins|
|Written by||Gordon Rigby|
|Produced by||Larry Darmour|
|Cinematography||James S. Brown Jr.|
|Edited by||Dwight Caldwell|
|Music by||Lee Zahler|
Larry Darmour Productions
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
|June 20, 1938|
The inmates at a juvenile detention institution plan a mass breakout, despite the attempts of a new superintendent to bring in a more liberal regime.
- Jack Holt as Robert Dean
- Bobby Jordan as Pinkey Leonard
- Charlotte Wynters as Adele Webster
- Grant Mitchell as Arnold Frayne
- Tommy Bupp as Fibber Regan
- Frankie Darro as Louie Miller
- Ward Bond as Mac Grady
- Sheila Bromley as Mrs. Regan
- Vernon Dent as Cook Howard
- Greta Granstedt as Millie
- Paul Everton as Gov. Spaulding
- Lloyd Ingraham as Doctor Blakely
- Joe Caits as Jim Leonard
- Shary & Mcinnes p.15
- Timothy Shary & Robin Mcinnes. Teen Movies: American Youth on Screen. Wallflower Press, 2005.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.