From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Reisen til julestjernen|
|Directed by||Nils Gaup|
|Produced by||Jan Eirik Langøen|
Sigurd Mikal Karoliussen
|Written by||Kamilla Krogsveen|
|Based on||Reisen til Julestjernen by Sverre Brandt|
|Music by||Johan Halvorsen|
|Cinematography||Odd Reinhardt Nicolaysen|
|Edited by||Per Erik Eriksen|
|Distributed by||Storm Rosenberg AS|
Reisen til julestjernen (Journey to the Christmas Star) is a Norwegian fairy-tale adventure film from 2012 directed by Nils Gaup. The film is based on Sverre Brandt's 1924 play Reisen til Julestjernen and is otherwise considered a remake of the 1976 film with the same name. The film stars Vilde Marie Zeiner, Agnes Kittelsen, and Anders Baasmo Christiansen.
The film was a box-office success, and it was seen by 443,680 people, which made it the fifth-most-viewed film in Norwegian cinemas in 2012 (after The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and ahead of The Dark Knight Rises).
- Vilde Marie Zeiner as Sonja
- Agnes Kittelsen as Melssahya the witch
- Stig-Werner Moe as Count Uldrich
- Anders Baasmo Christiansen as the king
- Jakob Oftebro as Ole
- Evy Kasseth Røsten as Petrine
- Eilif Hellum Noraker as Mose
- Andreas Cappelen as Santa Claus
- Kristin Zachariassen as Mrs. Claus
- Knut Walle as Father Christmas
- Sofie Asplin as Kristen, the witch's daughter
- Jarl Goli as the astrologer
- Vera Rudi as the robber girl
- Meinish, Karsten (January 28, 2011). "Nye filmer fra profilerte regissører i NFI-tildeling". Montages. Retrieved November 3, 2020.
- Zipes, Jack; Greenhill, Pauline; Magnus-Johnston, Kendra (2015). Fairy-Tale Films beyond Disney: International Perspectives. New York: Routledge. p. 311.
- Lindsay, Elizabeth (December 21, 2012). "Film Fans Traveled to Christmas Star". newsinenglish.no. Retrieved November 3, 2020.
- "Kinotoppen År 01.01 - 31.12.2012". Kinotoppen. Filmweb.no. Retrieved November 4, 2020.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.