From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Rich But Honest|
|Directed by||Albert Ray|
|Written by||Randall H. Faye|
|Produced by||William Fox|
J. Farrell MacDonald
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Rich But Honest is a 1927 American silent comedy drama film, written by Randall H. Faye and directed by Albert Ray and Horace Hough. The film was released on May 22, 1927 by Fox Film Corporation, starring Nancy Nash, John Holland, Charles Morton, and J. Farrell MacDonald.
- Nancy Nash as Florine Candless
- John Holland as Bob Hendricks
- Charles Morton as Dick Carter
- J. Farrell MacDonald as Diamond Jim O'Grady
- Tyler Brooke as Barney Zoom
- Ted McNamara as Heinie
- Marjorie Beebe as Maybelle
- Ernest Shields as Archie
- Doris Lloyd as Mrs. O'Grady
- Coy Watson Jr. as Jimmie (uncredited)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.