From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Ridin' the Cherokee Trail|
|Directed by||Spencer Gordon Bennet|
|Screenplay by||Edmond Kelso|
|Produced by||Edward Finney|
|Cinematography||Marcel Le Picard|
|Edited by||Robert Golden|
|Music by||Frank Sanucci|
|Distributed by||Monogram Pictures|
Ridin' the Cherokee Trail is a 1941 American Western film directed by Spencer Gordon Bennet and written by Edmond Kelso. The film stars Tex Ritter, Slim Andrews, Forrest Taylor, Betty Miles, Jack Roper and Fred Burns. The film was released on February 25, 1941, by Monogram Pictures.
- Tex Ritter as Tex Ritter
- Slim Andrews as Slim
- Forrest Taylor as Brad Craven
- Betty Miles as Ruth Wyatt
- Jack Roper as Squint
- Fred Burns as Wyatt
- Nolan Willis as Dirk Fargo
- Gene Alsace as Bat
- Bob Card as Captain Wallace
- Chick Hannan as Blackie
- Jack Gillette as Tennessee Rambler Fiddle Player
- Harry Blair as Tennessee Rambler Guitar Player
- 'Happy Tex' Martin as Tennessee Rambler Banjo Player
- Cecil Campbell as Tennessee Rambler Steel Guitar Player
- Kid Clark as Tennessee Rambler Accordion Player
- Snub Pollard as Saloon Drunk (uncredited)
- "Ridin' the Cherokee Trail (1941) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved December 30, 2019.
- Hans J. Wollstein. "Ridin' the Cherokee Trail (1941) - Spencer Gordon Bennet". AllMovie. Retrieved December 30, 2019.
- "Ridin' the Cherokee Trail". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved December 30, 2019.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.