Rusty Rides Alone
|Rusty Rides Alone|
|Directed by||D. Ross Lederman|
|Written by||Walter J. Coburn|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
Rusty Rides Alone is a 1933 American Pre-Code Western film directed by D. Ross Lederman and starring Tim McCoy. The film was remade in 1939 as Riders of the Sage.
- Tim McCoy as Tim Burke
- Silver King the Dog as Silver - Tim's dog
- Barbara Weeks as Mollie Martin
- Dorothy Burgess as Mona Quillan
- Wheeler Oakman as Poe Powers
- Rockliffe Fellowes as Bart Quillan (as Rockcliffe Fellows)
- Edmund Burns as Steve Reynolds
- Clarence Geldart as Jim Martin (as Clarence Geldert)
- Jay Wilsey (uncredited)
- ^ Hans J. Wollstein (2014). "Rusty Rides Alone". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on December 7, 2014. Retrieved November 29, 2014.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.