From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Edmund Mortimer|
|Screenplay by||Charles Kenyon|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
Scandal Proof is a 1925 American drama film directed by Edmund Mortimer and written by Charles Kenyon. The film stars Shirley Mason, John Roche, Freeman Wood, Hazel Howell, Frances Raymond and Ruth King. The film was released on May 31, 1925, by Fox Film Corporation.
- Shirley Mason as Enid Day / Grace Whitney
- John Roche as Herbert Wyckoff
- Freeman Wood as Monty Brandster
- Hazel Howell as Thelma Delores
- Frances Raymond as Mrs. Brandster
- Ruth King as Lillian Hollister
- Edward Martindel as Reed Hollister
- Joseph Striker as Dick Thorbeck
- Billy Fay as Benny Hollister
- Clarissa Selwynne as Miss Wyckoff
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.