From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Scattergood Rides High|
|Directed by||Christy Cabanne|
John E. Burch (assistant)
|Produced by||Jerrold T. Brandt|
|Screenplay by||Michael L. Simmons|
|Music by||Paul Sawtell|
|Edited by||Henry Berman|
|Distributed by||RKO Radio Pictures|
Scattergood Rides High is a 1942 American comedy film directed by Christy Cabanne and written by Michael L. Simmons. It is the sequel to the 1941 film Scattergood Meets Broadway. The film stars Guy Kibbee, Jed Prouty, Dorothy Moore, Charles Lind and Kenneth Howell. The film was released on May 8, 1942, by RKO Pictures.
- Guy Kibbee as Scattergood Baines
- Jed Prouty as Mr. Van Pelt
- Dorothy Moore as Helen Van Pelt
- Charles Lind as Dan Knox
- Kenneth Howell as Phillip Dane
- Regina Wallace as Mrs. Van Pelt
- Frances Carson as Mrs. Dane
- Arthur Aylesworth as Cromwell
- Paul White as Hipp
- Philip Hurlic as Toby
- Walter Baldwin as Martin Knox
- Lee Phelps as Trainer
- "Scattergood Rides High (1942) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- Hal Erickson (2016). "Scattergood-Rides-High - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 6 March 2016. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- "Scattergood Rides High Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for Scattergood Rides High - TVGuide.com". TV Guide. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.