Shadows of the Night (film)
|Shadows of the Night|
|Directed by||D. Ross Lederman|
|Screenplay by||Robert E. Hopkins|
D. Ross Lederman
|Story by||Ted Shane|
|Starring||Flash the Dog|
|Edited by||Dan Sharits|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Shadows of the Night is a 1928 American silent drama film directed by D. Ross Lederman and written by Robert E. Hopkins and D. Ross Lederman. The film stars Flash the Dog, Lawrence Gray, Louise Lorraine, Warner Richmond, and Tom Dugan. It was released on October 26, 1928, by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
A copy of Shadows of the Night is housed at the Cinémathèque Française in Paris, France.
- Flash the Dog as Flash
- Lawrence Gray as Jimmy Sherwood
- Louise Lorraine as Molly
- Warner Richmond as Feagan
- Tom Dugan as Connelly
- Alphonse Ethier as O'Flaherty
- Polly Moran as Entertainer
- Drew Demorest
- Joyzelle Joyner as Cabaret Dancer
- Robert Perry
- Eddie Sturgis
- ^ "Shadows of the Night (1928) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved November 7, 2014.
- ^ "Shadows of the Night". AFI. Retrieved November 7, 2014.
- ^ American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: Shadows of the Night
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.