From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|She Asked for It|
|Directed by||Erle C. Kenton|
|Screenplay by||Frederick J. Jackson|
|Produced by||B. P. Schulberg|
|Edited by||Robert Bischoff|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
She Asked for It is a 1937 American comedy film directed by Erle C. Kenton and written by Frederick J. Jackson and Theodore Reeves. The film stars William Gargan, Orien Heyward, Vivienne Osborne, Richard Carle, Roland Drew, Harry Beresford and Alan Birmingham. It was released on September 17, 1937, by Paramount Pictures.
- William Gargan as Dwight Stanford
- Orien Heyward as Penelope Stanford
- Vivienne Osborne as Ceila Stettin
- Richard Carle as Ted Hoyt
- Roland Drew as Randolph Stettin
- Harry Beresford as Mr. Switch
- Alan Birmingham as Conrad Norris
- Harry Fleischmann as Jenkins
- Tully Marshall as Old Man Stettin
- Miki Morita as Kaito
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.