From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||George Archainbaud|
|Screenplay by||Charles Belden|
|Produced by||Lewis J. Rachmil|
|Edited by||Fred W. Berger|
|Music by||Darrell Calker|
Hopalong Cassidy Productions
|Distributed by||United Artists|
Silent Conflict is a 1948 American Western film directed by George Archainbaud and written by Charles Belden. The film stars William Boyd, Andy Clyde, Rand Brooks, Virginia Belmont, Earle Hodgins and James Harrison. It was released on March 19, 1948, by United Artists.
- William Boyd as Hopalong Cassidy
- Andy Clyde as California Carlson
- Rand Brooks as Lucky Jenkins
- Virginia Belmont as Rene Richards
- Earle Hodgins as Doc Richards
- James Harrison as Speed Blaney
- Forbes Murray as Rancher Randall
- John Butler as Inn Clerk Jeb
- Herbert Rawlinson as Yardman Jake
- Richard Alexander as Rancher
- Don Haggerty as Rancher
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.