|Directed by||D. Ross Lederman|
|Written by||Walter J. Coburn|
|Cinematography||Benjamin H. Kline|
|Edited by||Otto Meyer|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
Silent Men is a 1933 American Pre-Code Western film directed by D. Ross Lederman and starring Tim McCoy.
- Tim McCoy as Tim Richards
- Florence Britton as Gwen Wilder
- J. Carrol Naish as Jack Wilder (as J. Carroll Naish)
- Wheeler Oakman as Ed Wilder
- Matthew Betz as Carl Lawler
- William V. Mong as Lawyer Oscar Sikes
- Joseph W. Girard as Two Block Burkett (as Joseph Girard)
- Syd Saylor as "Coyote Carter" (as Sid Saylor)
- ^ Hans J. Wollstein (2014). "Silent Men notes". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on December 8, 2014. Retrieved November 29, 2014.
- Silent Men at IMDb
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.