From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Sinners in Heaven|
|Directed by||Alan Crosland|
|Screenplay by||James Ashmore Creelman|
|Based on||Sinners in Heaven|
by Clive Arden
|Produced by||Adolph Zukor|
Jesse L. Lasky
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|70 minutes at 7 reels (6,881 ft)|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Sinners in Heaven is a 1924 American silent island romantic drama film directed by Alan Crosland and released through Paramount Pictures. It is based on the novel of the same name by Clive Arden and stars Richard Dix and Bebe Daniels in the principal roles.
- Progressive Silent Film List: Sinners In Heaven at silentera.com
- The American Film Institute Catalog Feature Films: 1921-30 by The American Film Institute, c.1971
- The AFI Catalog of Feature Films: Sinners in Heaven (Wayback)
- "Shadowland - Movie Gossip of the Month". Pictures and the Picturegoer. Odhams Press. September 1924. p. 562. Retrieved November 3, 2021.
When you see Sinners in Heaven and Dangerous Money, both Paramount releases, watch Diana Kane's work and see if she reminds you of anybody. She ought to because she's Lois Wilson's little sister, Roberta
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: Sinners in Heaven
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.