From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||David Howard|
|Screenplay by||Sidney D. Mitchell|
Betsy King Ross
|Edited by||Jack Murray|
|Music by||Peter Brunelli|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
Smoke Lightning is a 1933 American Pre-Code Western film directed by David Howard and written by Sidney D. Mitchell and Gordon Rigby. The film stars George O'Brien, Nell O'Day, Betsy King Ross, Frank Atkinson, Clarence Wilson and Morgan Wallace. It is based on the story "Cañon Walls" by Zane Grey. The film was released on February 17, 1933, by Fox Film Corporation.
- George O'Brien as Smoke Mason
- Nell O'Day as Dorothy Benson
- Betsy King Ross as Betsy Blake
- Frank Atkinson as Alf Bailey
- Clarence Wilson as Deputy Jake Tully
- Morgan Wallace as Sheriff Archie Kyle
- Virginia Sale as Housekeeper Sawyer
- E. Alyn Warren as Carter Blake
- Douglass Dumbrille as Sam Edson
- Richard Carle as Parson
- "Smoke Lightning (1933)". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-13.
- "Smoke Lightning (1933) - David Howard | Cast and Crew". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-10-13.
- "Smoke Lightning". Afi.com. 1933-01-31. Retrieved 2015-10-13.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.