From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Smooth may refer to:
- Smooth function, a function that is infinitely differentiable; used in calculus and topology
- Smooth manifold, a differentiable manifold for which all the transition maps are smooth functions
- Smooth algebraic variety, an algebraic variety with no singular points
- Smooth number, a number whose prime factors are all less than a certain value; used in applications of number theory
- Smoothsort, a sorting algorithm
- Smooth (singer), Juanita Stokes, American singer, rapper and actress
- Smooth (album), by Smooth, 1995
- Smooth, an album by Gerald Albright, 1994
- "Smooth" (Florida Georgia Line song), 2017
- "Smooth" (iiO song), 2004
- "Smooth" (Santana song), featuring Rob Thomas, 1999
- "Smooth", a mashup by Neil Cicierega from Mouth Moods, 2017
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.