|Directed by||Victor Schertzinger|
|Screenplay by||Randall Faye|
|Story by||Polan Banks|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
Stage Madness is a 1927 American drama film directed by Victor Schertzinger and written by Randall Faye. The film stars Virginia Valli, Tullio Carminati, Virginia Bradford, Lou Tellegen, Richard Walling and Tyler Brooke. The film was released on January 9, 1927, by Fox Film Corporation.
- Virginia Valli as Madame Lamphier
- Tullio Carminati as Andrew Marlowe
- Virginia Bradford as Dora Anderson
- Lou Tellegen as Pierre Doumier
- Richard Walling as Jimmy Mason
- Tyler Brooke as H.H. Bragg
- Lillian Knight as French Maid
- Bodil Rosing as Maid
- ^ a b Solomon, Aubrey (January 10, 2014). The Fox Film Corporation, 1915-1935: A History and Filmography. McFarland. p. 302. ISBN 978-0-7864-8610-6.
- ^ "Stage Madness (1927) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved August 8, 2018.
- ^ Hal Erickson. "Stage Madness (1927) - Victor Schertzinger". AllMovie. Retrieved August 8, 2018.
- ^ "Stage Madness". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved August 8, 2018.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.