Stage to Tucson
|Stage to Tucson|
|Directed by||Ralph Murphy|
|Screenplay by||Robert Creighton Williams|
|Based on||Lost Stage Valley|
by Frank Bonham
|Produced by||Harry Joe Brown|
Carl Benton Reid
|Cinematography||Charles Lawton Jr.|
|Edited by||Charles Nelson|
|Music by||Paul Sawtell|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
Stage to Tucson is a 1950 American Western film directed by Ralph Murphy and written by Robert Creighton Williams, Frank Burt and Robert Libott. It is based on the 1948 novel Lost Stage Valley by Frank Bonham. The film stars Rod Cameron, Wayne Morris, Kay Buckley, Sally Eilers, Carl Benton Reid and Roy Roberts. The film was released in December 1950, by Columbia Pictures.
- Rod Cameron as Grif Holbrook
- Wayne Morris as Barney Broderick
- Kay Buckley as Kate Crocker
- Sally Eilers as Annie Benson
- Carl Benton Reid as Dr. Noah Banteen
- Roy Roberts as Jim Maroon
- Harry Bellaver as Gus Heyden
- Douglas Fowley as Ira Prentiss
- ^ "Stage to Tucson (1951) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved May 25, 2019.
- ^ Hal Erickson. "Stage to Tucson (1950) - Ralph Murphy". AllMovie. Retrieved May 25, 2019.
- ^ "Stage to Tucson". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved May 25, 2019.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.