From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Josef von Báky|
|Produced by||Heinrich Jonen|
|Edited by||Carl Otto Bartning|
|Music by||Georg Haentzschel|
|23 October 1958|
- Sabine Sinjen as Stefanie Gonthar
- Carlos Thompson as Architekt Pablo Guala
- Rainer Penkert as Hannes Gonthar
- Peter Vogel as Andreas Gonthar
- Mady Rahl as Sonja
- Elisabeth Flickenschildt as Wirtschafterin Frau Hantke
- Lore Hartling as Pablos Schwester Blanca Guala
- Christiane Maybach as Gabriele
- Gisela Fackeldey as Verkäuferin
- Fritz Eberth as Zwei-Meter-Türhüter
- Benno Hoffmann as Herr "Großer Bär"
- Veronika Götz as Dicke Emma
- Wolfgang Kühne as Lehrer
- Hilde Volk as Lehrerin Frl. Borsig
- Anneliese Würtz as Frau Mohrendiek
- Helmuth Lohner (uncredited)
- Davidson & Hake p. 241
- Davidson, John & Hake, Sabine. Framing the Fifties: Cinema in a Divided Germany. Berghahn Books, 2007.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.