|Directed by||George Archainbaud|
|Screenplay by||Doris Schroeder|
|Produced by||Lewis J. Rachmil|
|Edited by||Fred W. Berger|
|Music by||Raoul Kraushaar|
Hopalong Cassidy Productions
|Distributed by||United Artists|
Strange Gamble is a 1948 American Western film directed by George Archainbaud, written by Doris Schroeder, Bennett Cohen and Ande Lamb, and starring William Boyd, Andy Clyde, Rand Brooks, Elaine Riley, James Craven and Robert Williams. It was released on October 8, 1948, by United Artists.
This film was the 66th and final of the series based on the Clarence E. Mulford character, Hopalong Cassidy.
- William Boyd as Hopalong Cassidy
- Andy Clyde as California Carlson
- Rand Brooks as Lucky Jenkins
- Elaine Riley as Nora Murray
- James Craven as Mordigan
- Robert Williams as Henchman Pete Walters
- Alberto Morin as Ramón DeLara
- Joel Friedkin as Doc White
- Herbert Rawlinson as John Murray
- Francis McDonald as Henchman Longhorn
- William F. Leicester as Sid Murray
- Joan Barton as Mary Murray
- Lee Tung Foo as Wong
- ^ "Strange Gamble (1948) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved October 17, 2014.
- ^ "Strange Gamble". TV Guide. Retrieved October 17, 2014.
- ^ "Strange Gamble".
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.