Strange Justice (1932 film)
|Directed by||Victor Schertzinger|
|Screenplay by||William A. Drake|
|Story by||William A. Drake|
|Produced by||J.G. Bachmann|
|Cinematography||Merritt B. Gerstad|
|Edited by||William Morgan|
|Music by||Victor Schertzinger|
|Distributed by||RKO Pictures|
Strange Justice is a 1932 American pre-Code drama film directed by Victor Schertzinger, written by William A. Drake, and starring Marian Marsh, Reginald Denny, Richard Bennett, Norman Foster and Irving Pichel. It was released on October 7, 1932, by RKO Pictures.
- Marian Marsh as Rose Abbott
- Reginald Denny as Henry I. Judson
- Richard Bennett as Kearney
- Norman Foster as Wally Baker
- Irving Pichel as L.D. Waters
- Nydia Westman as Gwen
- Thomas E. Jackson as Smith
- ^ "Strange Justice (1932) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- ^ "Movie Review - Strange Justice - On Death's Threshold. - NYTimes.com". Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- ^ "Strange Justice Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for Strange Justice - TVGuide.com". TV Guide. Retrieved September 9, 2014.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.