From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||John H. Auer|
|Written by||Lawrence Kimble|
|Produced by||John H. Auer|
|Cinematography||Jack A. Marta|
|Edited by||Richard L. Van Enger|
|Music by||Marlin Skiles|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
A new female singer joins a band she meets in Tahiti, but radically changes their style of music.
- Simone Simon as Suzette 'Suzie' Durand
- Dennis O'Keefe as Mickey Monroe
- Michael Whalen as Lt. John Barton
- Lionel Stander as Pinkie
- Wally Vernon as Maxie
- Tom Seidel as Wally
- Dan Seymour as Fats
- Edward Gargan as George, the Bartender
- Abigail Adams as Linda
- Earl Audet as Sailor
- Mary Bertrand a sMother
- Edward Biby as Night Club Patron
- Harry Burns as Joe
- Eleanor Counts as Girl with Sailor
- Bess Flowers as Night Club Patron
- Geraldine Jordan as Cigarette Girl
- Eddie Kane as Manager of Miami Hotel
- Forbes Murray as Commander
- Martin p.199
- Len D. Martin. The Republic Pictures Checklist: Features, Serials, Cartoons, Short Subjects and Training Films of Republic Pictures Corporation, 1935-1959. McFarland, 1998.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.