About this template
This template is used to identify a culture-related stub. It uses ((asbox)), which is a meta-template designed to ease the process of creating and maintaining stub templates.
((Culture-stub)) produces the message shown at the beginning, and adds the article to the following category:
- Category:Culture stubs (population: 186)
This is a stub template. A brief explanation of these templates follows; for full details please consult Wikipedia:Stub.
What is a stub?
A stub is an article containing only a few sentences of text which is too short to provide encyclopedic coverage of a subject.
How is a stub identified?
- If possible, try to find the most appropriate stub template for the article. A full list can be found at Wikipedia:WikiProject Stub sorting/List of stubs.
- More than one stub template may be used, if necessary, though no more than four should be used on any article.
- Place a stub template at the very end of the article, after the "External links" section, any navigation templates, and the category tags. As usual, templates are added by including their name inside double braces, e.g.
Further information can be found at:
New stub templates and categories (collectively "stub types") should not be created without prior proposal at Wikipedia:WikiProject Stub sorting/Proposals. This allows for the proper coordination of all stub types across Wikipedia, and for the checking of any new stub type for possible problems prior to its creation.
- Template:Empty section – To flag an empty section as a stub section
- Template:Expand section – To flag sections selectively as incomplete
- Template:Data missing – To flag missing information or other data
- Wikipedia:Content assessment
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.