From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Case of Gabriel Perry|
|Directed by||Albert de Courville|
|Produced by||Herbert Smith|
|Written by||L. du Garde Peach|
|Based on||play Wild Justice by James Dale|
|Cinematography||Charles Van Enger|
|Distributed by||British Lion Film Corporation (UK)|
An unstable Victorian doctor murders a woman.
- Henry Oscar as Gabriel Perry
- Olga Lindo as Mrs Perry
- Margaret Lockwood as Mildred Perry
- Franklin Dyall as Prosecution
- Raymond Lovell as Defence
- John Wood as Godfrey Perry
- Martita Hunt as Mrs Read
- Rodney Ackland as Tommy Read
- Percy Walsh as William Read
- Ralph Truman as Inspector White
- Alastair Sim as Minor role
- Goble, Alan (1 January 1999). The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter. ISBN 9783110951943 – via Google Books.
- "The Case of Gabriel Perry (1935) - Albert de Courville - Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related - AllMovie". AllMovie.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.