From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Charming Young Lady|
|Directed by||Georg Thomalla|
|Produced by||Heinz Laaser|
|Edited by||Lilian Seng|
|Distributed by||Constantin Film|
|25 December 1953|
The Charming Young Lady (German: Bezauberndes Fräulein) is a 1953 West German musical comedy film directed by Georg Thomalla and starring Thomalla, Herta Staal and Gisela Fackeldey. It is in the operetta film tradition and is based on the 1933 stage work of the same title by Ralph Benatzky.
- Georg Thomalla as Paul Norman
- Herta Staal as Annette
- Gisela Fackeldey as Rosette
- Wilfried Seyferth as Felix Bernard
- Irene Adam as Hanni, Schülerin von Felix
- Carin Bäumler as Lilo, Schülerin von Felix
- Hans Leibelt as Schokoladenkönig Braun
- Käte Pontow as Luise, seine Tochter
- Ingrid Rentsch as Eva, Schülerin von Felix
- Karl Schönböck as Hektor Kranz
- Petra Unkel as Julie, Hausmädchen
- Ursula von Manescul as Christa, Schülerin von Felix
- Ernst Waldow as Ministerialdirigent Hanau
- Bock & Bergfelder p.546
- Bock, Hans-Michael & Bergfelder, Tim. The Concise CineGraph. Encyclopedia of German Cinema. Berghahn Books, 2009.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.