From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Cherokee Flash|
|Directed by||Thomas Carr|
|Written by||Betty Burbridge|
|Produced by||Bennett Cohen|
|Starring||see list below|
|Edited by||Charles Craft|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
The Cherokee Flash is a 1945 American Western directed by Thomas Carr. The film is a Sunset Carson serial Western. In the film, Sunset Carson works to free his father and clear the family name from a crime his father did not commit.
Lawyer Butler, wanting Jeff Carson's ranch, has the Sheriff and his gang frame the bank holdup on him. Then they kill a witness that could free Carson and blame the murder on his son Sunset. But Sunset escapes, frees his father, and then sets a trap to catch the real killers.
- Sunset Carson as Sunset Carson
- Linda Stirling as Joan Mason
- Tom London as Utah
- Roy Barcroft as Jeff Carson
- John Merton as Mark "Blackie" Butler
- Bud Geary as Sheriff Baldwin
- Frank Jaquet as Doc Mason
- Fred Graham as Tom Stanton
- Joe McGuinn as Deputy Green
- Pierce Lyden as Clint Hawkins
- James Linn as Henchman Rand
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.