From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Leigh Jason|
|Written by||Arch Hall Sr.|
(as Arch Hall)
|Produced by||Arch Hall Sr.|
(as Arch Hall)
|Starring||Arch Hall Sr.|
|Edited by||Jack Ogilvie|
|Music by||Al Pellegrini|
|Distributed by||Fairway International Pictures|
A gang of teenage greasers terrorize a small community by stealing cars and stripping them for parts, then selling the parts to a crooked junkyard owner. Teensploitation flick is about teens that come from broken homes and dysfunctional families. The police and an insurance company investigator set out to break up the gang.
- Arch Hall Jr. as Jack 'Cruiser' Bryan
- Robert Paget as Torch Lester (as Robert Padget)
- Burr Middleton as Snooper (as Mickey Hoyle)
- Rex Holman as Flip Johnson (as Roye Baker)
- Chuck Barnes as Ben Shore
- Tom Brown as Tom Hart
- Marianne Gaba as Liz
- William Shaw as Police Lt. Frank Fleming (as Bill Shaw)
- Bruno VeSota as Moose McGill
- Britt Wood as Cowboy Boggs
- Dee Gee Green as Gypsy
- Richard Cowl as Torch's Father (as Richard S. Cowl)
- Patrick Hawley as Officer Jenks (as Pat Hawley)
- Arch Hall Jr. - "Monkey in My Hatband" (Music and lyrics by Arch Hall Jr.)
- Arch Hall Jr. - "Konga Joe" (Music and lyrics by Arch Hall Jr.)
- Arch Hall Jr. - "Up the Creek"
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.