From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Counter Jumper|
|Directed by||Larry Semon|
|Written by||Larry Semon|
|Produced by||Larry Semon|
|Edited by||A.A. Jordan|
The Counter Jumper is a 1922 American film directed by Larry Semon and featuring Oliver Hardy. It is a remake of the 1919 film The Grocery Clerk, which was also directed by Semon. The film was screened at the Museum of Modern Art in 2009 as part of a series examining slapstick.
- Larry Semon as Larry, the Counter Jumper
- Lucille Carlisle as Glorietta Hope
- Oliver Hardy as Gaston Gilligan (as Babe Hardy)
- Spencer Bell as A Clerk
- Eva Thatcher
- Jack Duffy
- William McCall
- Reginald Lyons
- James Donnelly
- William Hauber as Bit Role (uncredited)
- Joe Rock as Bit Role (uncredited)
- Al Thompson as Bit Role (uncredited)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.