From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Cowboy from Sundown|
|Directed by||Spencer Gordon Bennet|
|Screenplay by||Roland Lynch|
Robert Emmett Tansey
|Story by||Roland Lynch|
|Produced by||Edward Finney|
|Cinematography||Marcel Le Picard|
|Edited by||Russell F. Schoengarth|
|Music by||Frank Sanucci|
|Distributed by||Monogram Pictures|
The Cowboy from Sundown is a 1940 American Western film directed by Spencer Gordon Bennet and written by Roland Lynch and Robert Emmett Tansey. The film stars Tex Ritter, Roscoe Ates, Carleton Young, George Pembroke, Patsy Moran and Pauline Haddon. The film was released on May 9, 1940, by Monogram Pictures.
- Tex Ritter as Tex Rockett
- Roscoe Ates as Gloomy Day
- Carleton Young as Nick Cuttler
- George Pembroke as Cylus Cuttler
- Patsy Moran as Prunella Wallaby
- Pauline Haddon as Bee Davis
- Glenn Strange as Bret Stockton
- Slim Andrews as Judge Hank Pritchard
- Bud Osborne as Pronto Parsons
- Joe McGuinn as Rip Carter
- Dave O'Brien as Steve Davis
- Chick Hannan as Pete
- Tris Coffin as Ben Varco
- "Cowboy from Sundown (1940) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved January 6, 2020.
- Hans J. Wollstein. "The Cowboy from Sundown (1940) - Spencer Gordon Bennet". AllMovie. Retrieved January 6, 2020.
- "The Cowboy from Sundown". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved January 6, 2020.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.