From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Foreign Prince|
|German||Der fremde Fürst|
|Directed by||Paul Wegener|
|Written by||Paul Wegener|
|Produced by||Paul Davidson|
The Foreign Prince (German: Der fremde Fürst) is a 1918 German silent drama film directed by and starring Paul Wegener and also featuring Lyda Salmonova and Margarete Kupfer. It is now considered to be a lost film.
- Paul Wegener as Hidde Yori, Son and heir of the island lord Prince Aswan
- Lyda Salmonova as Eva, Brodersen's daughter
- Gustav Botz as Brodersen, merchant
- Rochus Gliese as Düssing, Evas Vetter, volunteer at Fa. Brodersen & Co.
- Margarete Kupfer as Frau Höhne, Zimmervermieterin
- Adolf E. Licho as variety director
- Walter Norbert as Brodersen's servant
- Paul Passarge as lawyer of Fa. Brodersen & Co.
- Hans Stürm as Schmitz, head of an overseas branch
- Franz Verdier as Ein Kontorherr
- Elsa Wagner
- Kreimeier, Klaus (1999). The Ufa Story: A History of Germany's Greatest Film Company, 1918-1945. Translated by Kimber, Robert; Kimber, Rita. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press. p. 44. ISBN 0520220692.
- Nicolella, Henry; Soister, John T. (2017) . Many Selves: The Horror and Fantasy Films of Paul Wegener. BearManor Media. ASIN B00GOXGSH6. ISBN 1593932715.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.