The Girl from Nowhere (1921 film)
|The Girl from Nowhere|
|Directed by||George Archainbaud|
|Written by||Bradley King |
Sarah Y. Mason
|Produced by||Lewis J. Selznick|
|Starring||Elaine Hammerstein |
William B. Davidson
|Cinematography||William F. Wagner|
|Distributed by||Select Pictures|
The Girl from Nowhere is a 1921 American silent drama film directed by George Archainbaud and starring Elaine Hammerstein, William B. Davidson and Huntley Gordon.
- Elaine Hammerstein as Mavis Cole
- William B. Davidson as Jimmy Ryder
- Huntley Gordon as Herbert Whitman
- Louise Prussing as Dorothy Grosscup
- Colin Campbell as Samuel Grosscup
- Al Stewart as Steve La Marche
- Warren Cook as Judge Cole
- Vera Conroy as Grace Parker
- Connelly, Robert B. The Silents: Silent Feature Films, 1910-36, Volume 40, Issue 2. December Press, 1998.
- Munden, Kenneth White. The American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced in the United States, Part 1. University of California Press, 1997.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.