From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Golden Strain|
|Directed by||Victor Schertzinger|
|Screenplay by||Eve Unsell|
by Peter B. Kyne
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
The Golden Strain is a 1925 American Western film directed by Victor Schertzinger and written by Eve Unsell. The film stars Hobart Bosworth, Kenneth Harlan, Madge Bellamy, Lawford Davidson, Ann Pennington, and Frank Beal. The film was released on December 27, 1925, by Fox Film Corporation.
- Hobart Bosworth as Maj. Milton Mulford
- Kenneth Harlan as Milt Mulford Jr.
- Madge Bellamy as Dixie Denniston
- Lawford Davidson as Maj. Gaynes
- Ann Pennington as Lucy Sulter
- Frank Beal as Maj. Denniston
- Frankie Lee as Milt, as a boy
- Robert Frazer as Sergeant
- Oscar Smith as Snowball
- George Reed as Butler
- Grace Morse as Clara
- Frank McGlynn Jr. as Zeb
- Larry Fisher as Captain Powell
- Lola Mackey as Arabella
- Coy Watson Jr. as Zeb, as a boy
- Fred Charles Thomas as Cavalry Officer (uncredited)
- "The Golden Strain (1925) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved September 27, 2018.
- Hans J. Wollstein. "Golden Strain (1925) - Victor Schertzinger". AllMovie. Retrieved September 27, 2018.
- "The Golden Strain". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved September 27, 2018.
- Progressive Silent Film List: The Golden Strain at silentera.com
- Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: The Golden Strain
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.