From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Great Victor Herbert|
|Directed by||Andrew L. Stone|
|Produced by||Andrew L. Stone|
|Written by||Russel Crouse|
Andrew L. Stone
|Edited by||James Smith|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
- Allan Jones as John Ramsey
- Mary Martin as Louise Hall
- Walter Connolly as Victor Herbert
- Lee Bowman as Dr. Richard Moore
- Susanna Foster as Peggy
- Judith Barrett as Marie Clark
- Jerome Cowan as Barney Harris
- John Garrick as Warner Bryant
- Pierre Watkin as Albert Martin
- Richard Tucker as Michael Brown
- Hal K. Dawson as George Faller
- Emmett Vogan as Forbes
- Mary Currier as Mrs. Victor Herbert
- James Finlayson as Lamplighter
- Hal Erickson (2012). "The Great Victor Herbert". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on November 4, 2012. Retrieved August 7, 2011.
- "The Gay Days of Victor Herbert". The Telegraph (Brisbane, Qld). National Library of Australia. February 10, 1940. Retrieved October 4, 2015.
- "STARS OF THE SILVER SCREEN - Latest News from Hollywood". The Daily Advertiser (Wagga Wagga). National Library of Australia. October 30, 1939. Retrieved October 4, 2015 – via http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-page15726373.
- "FILM WORLD". Perth Gazette. National Library of Australia. November 10, 1939. Retrieved October 4, 2015 – via http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-page3728908.
- "The 12th Academy Awards (1940) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved August 11, 2011.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.