From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Heart of Paula|
|Directed by||Julia Crawford Ivers|
William Desmond Taylor
|Produced by||Pallas Pictures|
|Cinematography||James Van Trees|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
As briefly-described in a 1916 publication, this five-reel film is a "story of romance and adventure in Mexico. Lenore Ulrich is the Spanish girl who loves an American engineer."
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:The Heart of Paula
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress (<-book title) P.77 c.1978 by The American Film Institute
- Other Recommended Films, Woman's Home Companion (July 1916), p. 43
- (15 April 1916). "Heart of Paula" A Mexican Play, Evening News (San Jose, California)
- American entertainment: a unique history of popular show business, p 214 (1978)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.