From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Heart of a Follies Girl|
|Directed by||John Francis Dillon|
|Screenplay by||Dwinelle Benthall|
Charles A. Logue
|Story by||Adela Rogers St. Johns|
|Produced by||Sam E. Rork|
|Cinematography||James Van Trees|
|Edited by||Harold Young|
|Distributed by||First National Pictures|
The Heart of a Follies Girl is a lost 1928 American comedy film directed by John Francis Dillon and written by Dwinelle Benthall, Gerald Duffy, Charles Logue, and Rufus McCosh. The film stars Billie Dove, Larry Kent, Lowell Sherman, Clarissa Selwynne and Mildred Harris. The film was released on March 18, 1928, by First National Pictures.
- The Heart of a Follies Girl at Arne Andersen's Lost Film Files:lost First National films - 1928
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Database:The Heart of the Follies
- "The Heart of a Follies Girl (1928) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved June 21, 2018.
- Hal Erickson. "The Heart of a Follies Girl (1928) - John Francis Dillon". AllMovie. Retrieved June 21, 2018.
- "The Heart of a Follies Girl". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved June 21, 2018.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.