From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Incredible Sarah|
|Directed by||Richard Fleischer|
|Written by||Ruth Wolff|
|Produced by||Helen M. Strauss|
|Edited by||John Jympson|
|Music by||Elmer Bernstein|
|Distributed by||Cinema International Corp.|
Anchor Bay Entertainment
- Glenda Jackson as Sarah Bernhardt
- Daniel Massey as Victorien Sardou
- Yvonne Mitchell as Mam'selle
- Douglas Wilmer as Montigny
- David Langton as Duc De Morny
- Simon Williams as Henri de Ligne
- John Castle as Damala
- Edward Judd as Jarrett
- Rosemarie Dunham as Mrs. Bernhardt
- Peter Sallis as Thierry
- Bridget Armstrong as Marie
- Margaret Courtenay as Madame Nathalie
- Maxwell Shaw as Fadinard
- Patrick Newell as Major
- Neil McCarthy as Sergeant
The film was nominated for two Academy Awards for Best Costume Design (Anthony Mendleson) and Best Art Direction (Elliot Scott and Norman Reynolds). Glenda Jackson was also nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress.
- "NY Times: The Incredible Sarah". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. 2012. Archived from the original on 18 October 2012. Retrieved 30 December 2008.
- "The Official Academy Awards® Database". Archived from the original on 9 June 2014. Retrieved 27 June 2011.
- "The 49th Academy Awards (1977) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Archived from the original on 11 January 2015. Retrieved 3 October 2011.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.