From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The King of Paris|
|Directed by||Maurice de Marsan |
|Written by||Georges Ohnet (novel)|
|Starring||Jean Dax |
Etablissements Louis Aubert
The King of Paris (French: Le roi de Paris) is a 1923 French silent film directed by Maurice de Marsan and Charles Maudru and starring Jean Dax, Suzanne Munte and Germaine Vallier. The film was remade in 1930.
- Jean Dax as Clavel de Larroque
- Suzanne Munte as Duchesse de Diernstein
- Germaine Vallier as Lucienne Marchal
- Jean Peyrière as Jean Hiénard
- Maurice Thorèze as Roger Brémont
- Olga Noël as Juliette
- Claire Prémore as Clémence Herbillon
- Jacqueline Arly as Fanny
- Léon Lorin as Amoretti
- Jules de Spoly as Devienne
- Madame de Wardemer as Madame de Sauvelys
- Martin as Herbillon
- Pierre Batcheff
- Maggy Delval as Mélanie Lascart
- Louis Mafer as Frégose
- Goble p.351
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.