The Law Commands
|The Law Commands|
|Directed by||William Nigh|
|Written by||Bennett Cohen (story and screenplay)|
|Produced by||E.B. Derr (producer)|
Bernard A. Moriarty (associate producer)
|Edited by||Donald Barratt|
|Music by||Abe Meyer|
|Distributed by||Crescent Pictures|
The Law Commands is a 1937 American Western film directed by William Nigh and starring Tom Keene, Lorraine Randall, Robert Fiske and Budd Buster. It was produced by the Poverty Row company Crescent Pictures.
- Tom Keene as Dr. Keith Kenton
- Lorraine Randall as Mary Lee Johnson
- Robert Fiske as John Abbott
- Budd Buster as Kentuck' Jones
- Matthew Betz as Frago, lead henchman
- John Merton as Frank Clark
- Carl Stockdale as Jed Johnson
- Marie Stoddard as Min Jones
- Charlotte Treadway as Martha Abbott
- David Sharpe as Danny Johnson
- Allan Cavan as Judge
- Horace B. Carpenter as Jason, lead farmer
- Pitts, Michael R. Western Movies: A Guide to 5,105 Feature Films. McFarland, 2012.
- The Law Commands at IMDb
- The Law Commands is available for free download at the Internet Archive
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.