From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Man from Button Willow|
|Directed by||David Detiege|
|Produced by||Phyllis Bounds Detiege|
|Written by||David Detiege|
Barbara Jean Wong
|Music by||George Stoll|
Robert Van Eps
|Distributed by||Eagle Films|
United Screen Arts
|April 3, 1965|
- Dale Robertson as Justin Eagle
- Edgar Buchanan as Sorry
- Howard Keel as Vocalist
- Barbara Jean Wong as Stormy
- Herschel Bernardi as The Captain, Saloon Man #1
- Pinto Colvig as Abner Hawkins, Animal sounds, Man on trolley, Laughing saloon man
- Ross Martin as Andy Svenson
- Cliff Edwards as Doc, The Whip (also his final role before his death in 1971)
- Verna Felton as Mrs. Pomeroy, Mother, Lady on trolley
- Thurl Ravenscroft as Reverend, Saloon Man #2
- Shep Menken as Shanghai Kelly, Chinese Singer, Saloon Man #3, Conductor
- John Hiestand as Old Salt, Montgomery Blaine
- Clarence Nash as Senator Freeman, Mountain Lion
- Edward Platt as The Man in the Black Cape
- Buck Buchanan as News Boy, Boy
All songs written by George Bruns and Phyllis Bounds-Detiege:
- "The Man from Button Willow" (theme song)
- "Excuse Me, Ma'am"
- "A Bright and Early Moring on the Farm"
- "By Golly"
- "IMdB: The Man from Button Willow (1965)". Retrieved 19 February 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "The Man from Button Willow (tagllines)". Retrieved 19 February 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Lenburg, Jeff (1999). The Encyclopedia of Animated Cartoons. Checkmark Books. p. 191. ISBN 0-8160-3831-7. Retrieved 6 June 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- p.162 Beck, Jerry The Animated Movie Guide Chicago Review Press, 28 Oct 2005
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.