The Mysterious Avenger
|The Mysterious Avenger|
|Directed by||David Selman|
|Written by||Ford Beebe (original story and screenplay)|
Peter B. Kyne (story)
|Edited by||Richard Cahoon|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
The Mysterious Avenger is a 1936 American Western film directed by David Selman. It features an early appearance by Jon Hall.
- Charles Starrett ... Ranny Maitland / Ranny Morgan
- Joan Perry ... Alice Lockhart
- Wheeler Oakman ... Brophy
- Edward LeSaint ... Lockhart
- Lafe McKee ... Maitland
- Hal Price ... Sheriff
- Jon Hall ... Lafe Lockhart (as Charles Locher)
- George Chesebro ... Henchman Foley
- Sons of the Pioneers... Musicians & Rangers
- Roy Rogers ... Musician Len (as Len Slye)
- Bob Nolan ... Musician Bob (as Sons of the Pioneers)
- Hugh Farr ... Musician Hugh (as Sons of the Pioneers)
- Karl Farr ... Musician Karl (as Sons of the Pioneers)
- Tim Spencer ... Musician Tim (as Sons of the Pioneers)
- Jack Carlyle ... Texas Rangers Captain
- ^ Vagg, Stephen (April 9, 2022). "The Campy, Yet Surprisingly Interesting Cinema of Jon Hall". Filmiink.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.