From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Night Is My Kingdom|
|Directed by||Georges Lacombe|
|Produced by||Pierre Gérin|
|Music by||Yves Baudrier|
Les Productions Cinématographiques
|9 August 1951|
The Night Is My Kingdom (French: La nuit est mon royaume) is a 1951 French drama film directed by Georges Lacombe and starring Jean Gabin, Simone Valère and Gérard Oury. Gabin was awarded the Volpi Cup for Best Actor at the 1951 Venice Film Festival.
- Jean Gabin as Raymond Pinsard
- Simone Valère as Louise Louveau
- Gérard Oury as Lionel Moreau
- Jacques Dynam as Jean Gaillard
- Marthe Mercadier as Simone
- Cécile Didier as Mme. Pinsard
- Marcelle Arnold as Germaine Latour
- Paul Azaïs as Loustaud
- Georges Lannes as Dr. Vaugeois
- Robert Arnoux as Julien Latour
- Suzanne Dehelly as Soeur Gabrielle
- Maurice Pallatier
- Philippe Richard as Le directeur
- Rivers Cadet as Le père de Simone
- Madeleine Gérôme as La mére
- Colette Régis as Mme Turgot
- Aitken p.754
- Aitken, Ian. The Concise Routledge Encyclopedia of the Documentary Film. Routledge, 2013.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.