The Night Without Morals
|The Night Without Morals|
|Directed by||Ferdinand Dörfler|
|Produced by||Ferdinand Dörfler|
|Edited by||Hilde Grebner|
|Music by||Emil Ferstl|
|Distributed by||J. Arthur Rank Film|
|2 October 1953|
The Night Without Morals (German: Die Nacht ohne Moral) is a 1953 West German comedy film directed by Ferdinand Dörfler and starring Claude Farell, Gustav Knuth and Lucie Englisch. It was shot at the Bavaria Studios in Munich. The film's sets were designed by the art directors Willi Horn and Ludwig Reiber.
- Claude Farell as Isabella
- Gustav Knuth as Abruzzo
- Lucie Englisch as Babette, Köchin
- Karl Schönböck as Philipp Weinsberg, Rittmeister
- Lotte Stein as Gräfin Lydia Rutschenka
- Beppo Brem as Tarta, Unterhauptmann der Räuber
- Elisabeth Flickenschildt as Martha, Abruzzos verlassene Frau
- Hanna Hutten as Gunda, Stubenmädchen
- Franz Muxeneder as Sigi, ein Räuber
- Gustav Waldau as Jacques, Kammerdiener
- Blake Krëager as SS Officer
- Bock, Hans-Michael & Bergfelder, Tim. The Concise CineGraph. Encyclopedia of German Cinema. Berghahn Books, 2009.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.