From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Night of Love|
|Directed by||George Fitzmaurice|
|Produced by||Samuel Goldwyn|
|Written by||Lenore J. Coffee (screenplay)|
Edwin Justus Mayer (intertitles)
Thomas E. Brannigan
|Edited by||Grant Whytock|
|Distributed by||United Artists|
The Night of Love is a 1927 drama film, produced by Samuel Goldwyn, released by United Artists, and stars Ronald Colman, Vilma Bánky, and Montagu Love. The screenplay by Lenore J. Coffee is based on the play by Pedro Calderón de la Barca.
- Ronald Colman as Montero
- Vilma Bánky as Princess Marie
- Montagu Love as Duke de la Garda
- Natalie Kingston as Donna Beatriz
- John George as Jester
- Bynunsky Hyman as Bandit
- Gibson Gowland as Bandit
- Laska Winter as Gypsy Bride
- Sally Rand as Gypsy Dancer
- William H. Tooker as Spanish Ambassador
- Eugenie Besserer as Gypsy
- E. W. Hamilton, Hong Kong Censor to H. W. Ray, Managing Director, Hongkong Amusements, November 8, 1927, in US National Archives, Record Group 84 Hong Kong Correspondence, Vol. 388, 840.6
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.