From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Porter from Maxim's|
|Directed by||Maurice Cammage|
|Music by||Casimir Oberfeld|
|10 November 1939|
The Porter from Maxim's (French: Le chasseur de chez Maxim's) is a 1939 French comedy film directed by Maurice Cammage and starring Bach, Roger Tréville and Geneviève Callix. It is based on the 1923 play of the same name which has been made into several film adaptations.
- Bach as Julien
- Roger Tréville as Le marquis du Vélin
- Geneviève Callix as Totoche
- André Roanne as Monsieur La Giclais
- Germaine Charley as Madame Pauphilat
- Jacqueline Pacaud as Geneviève Pauphilat
- Jean-Pierre Kérien as Octave
- Gaby Basset as Crici
- Marcel Carpentier as Le chanoine
- Georges Bever
- Paul Bonifas
- Lucy Clorival
- Albert Duvaleix as Le patron
- Pierre Feuillère
- Louis Florencie
- Nova Grey
- Germaine Michel
- Rolla Norman
- Félix Oudart
- Noël Roquevert
- Rearick p.245
- Rearick, Charles. Paris Dreams, Paris Memories: The City and Its Mystique. Stanford University Press, 2011.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.