The Racket Man
|The Racket Man|
|Directed by||D. Ross Lederman|
|Written by||Howard J. Green|
|Cinematography||James Van Trees|
|Edited by||Paul Borofsky|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
The Racket Man is a 1944 American crime film directed by D. Ross Lederman.
A racketeer gets his draft notice and becomes a soldier. He comes across a criminal organization while in the Army and decides to do something about it.
- Tom Neal as Matt Benson
- Hugh Beaumont as 'Irish' Duffy
- Jeanne Bates as Phyllis Lake
- Larry Parks as Larry Lake
- Douglas Fowley as Toby Sykes
- ^ Sandra Brennan (2016). "The Racket Man". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on March 6, 2016. Retrieved December 1, 2014.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.