From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Rent Collector|
|Directed by||Larry Semon|
|Written by||Larry Semon|
|Produced by||Larry Semon|
Albert E. Smith
|Starring||Larry Semon, Oliver Hardy|
Larry Semon Productions
|Distributed by||Vitagraph Company of America|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
The Rent Collector is a 1921 American silent comedy film directed by Larry Semon and Norman Taurog. It featured Semon and Oliver Hardy. It was produced by Larry Semon's production company and distributed by the Vitagraph Company of America.
- Larry Semon as Larry, the Rent Collector
- Norma Nichols as Leader of the Society Girl Settlement Workers
- Oliver Hardy as The Big Boss (credited as Babe Hardy)
- Eva Thatcher as Landlady
- Frank Alexander as A thug
- Pete Gordon as Barber
- William Hauber as Bit Role (uncredited)
- Leo Willis as Bit Role (uncredited)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.