From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Return of Sophie Lang|
|Directed by||George Archainbaud|
|Screenplay by||Frederick Irving Anderson|
|Produced by||A.M. Botsford|
|Cinematography||George T. Clemens|
|Edited by||Richard C. Currier|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The Return of Sophie Lang is a 1936 American drama film directed by George Archainbaud and written by Frederick Irving Anderson, Brian Marlow and Patterson McNutt. The film stars Gertrude Michael, Guy Standing, Ray Milland, Elizabeth Patterson, Colin Tapley and Paul Harvey. The film was released on June 18, 1936, by Paramount Pictures.
- Gertrude Michael as Sophie Lang / Ethel Thomas
- Guy Standing as Max Bernard
- Ray Milland as Jimmy Dawson
- Elizabeth Patterson as Araminta Sedley
- Colin Tapley as Larry
- Paul Harvey as Insp. Parr
- Garry Owen as 'Nosey' Schwartz
- Don Rowan as 'Buttons' McDermott
- Purnell Pratt as Thomas Chadwick
- Ellen Drew as Secretary
- Ted Oliver as Detective #1
- James Blaine as Detective #2
- Nugent, Frank S. (1936-07-24). "Movie Review - The Return of Sophie Lang - THE SCREEN; Concerning the Melodramatic 'Return of Sophie Lang,' Which Is Being Celebrated at the Rivoli". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-03-05.
- "The Return of Sophie Lang (1936) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-03-05.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.