From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Riding Avenger|
|Directed by||Harry S. Webb|
|Produced by||Walter Futter|
|Edited by||Carl Himm|
|June 15, 1936|
The Riding Avenger is a 1936 American Western film directed by Harry L. Fraser and starring Hoot Gibson, Ruth Mix and June Gale. Originally made by Diversion Pictures, it was picked up for distribution by Grand National Pictures.
- Hoot Gibson as Buck Bonne - aka The Morning Glory Kid
- Ruth Mix as Chita Ringer
- Buzz Barton as Tony
- June Gale as Jessie McCoy
- Stanley Blystone as Mort Ringer
- Ed Cassidy as Marshal Tom
- Roger Williams as Jud Castro - Henchman
- Francis Walker as Welch - McCoy's Foreman
- Slim Whitaker as Slim - Jailbird
- Budd Buster as Bud - Jailbird
- Parish & Pitts p.144
- James Robert Parish & Michael R. Pitts. Film directors: a guide to their American films. Scarecrow Press, 1974.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.